Embedding training as a way of life in an organisation is critical in Board development and Governance best practice.
Our training days can be tailored and bespoke to the issue or exercise being addressed, and held for a select group of people. Alternatively, we can develop a training programme for many groups to be introduced to a variety of topics or arrange an organised event.
Training is often run in workshops with small groups working together to solve issues or to work on case studies that identify key issues experienced in the market. Sharon Constançon is involved in Director training and education and Chartered Director evaluation to help improve and sustain improved governance. She is involved in working committees on governance, company secretary and risk standards for the UK and delivers many presentations on various facets of governance improvement for general or specific seminars.
Follow on work provided by Constançon often involves coaching and mentoring directors to improve their team and corporate contribution.
Examples of training courses:
- Training for Associates or Partners to perform internal or externally facilitated Board Evaluations. Areas to be covered include the changes in the Code, addressing the behavioural issues and learning interview skills.
- Training for NED & SID on the provisions of the new UK Corporate Governance Code.
- Training for Chairman on the provisions of the new UK Corporate Governance Code.
- Training for Directors on Financial Services Boards on the provisions of the new UK Corporate Governance Code and relevant FSA regulations that impact the industry.
- Training for Directors and Company Secretaries of non UK incorporated Boards on the provisions of the new UK Corporate Governance Code and the changes that will be required to be implemented.